Travelling smart in a situation of coronavirus
Living in an unsecured situation can bring a lot of stress to you and your family. That is why having the opportunity to relax can be essential for your mental and physical condition. Cancelling your summer plans this year might not be the best decision. Instead, you may consider travelling in a close group (by car) and renting a private villa only with your family or with very close friends to share costs. Thus, you will have the chance to stay in safer place with beloved ones, instead of mingling with many and unknown people. There are a lot of advantages of hiring a holiday home, but the most important are:
- With our fully fitted kitchens you will have your favourite homemade breakfast or dinner, with no need to wait in the buffet restaurant for an empty table. Moreover, you can have a bite or tickle your sweet tooth anytime in the day or night.
- With having a washing machine on spot, there is no need to pack 7 pairs of socks. You can optimize the luggage with the most essential personal belongings. Summertime laundry dries in just a few hours outside.
- And if we are talking about peace of mind, the private pool will be used only by your group for the period you have hired the property. A proper pool maintenance is arranged after each group departs and once a week during your stay.
- We can assure, that we follow all good professional cleaning standards when preparing the house for your visit. Some extra efforts by the cleaners will ensure your safe stay, like disinfection of TV and A/C remotes, light switches, stair railings, doorknobs and window handles with rubbing alcohol.
- Upon arrival, you’re welcomed by our Villa Manager, who gives you the keys, shows you the neighborhood and introduces you to the property. During your stay you will have your own concierge on a call away – to solve any problems, to book a table in a local restaurant, to arrange some entertainments. So you’re never alone.