|total area:||140 sq.m.|
|plot size:||450 sq.m.|
About the Villa
Spread on 140 sq.m. area, this beautiful villa is located in villa area between Albena and Balchik, called Sunrise (Bulgarian language - Izgrev). Facing the summer sun and nice sea views towards Albena bay, the villa is the perfect place to escape from the hectic city life. On 5 minutes drive is the famous North Black sea resort Albena situated. During the summer it attracts many tourists with its sandy beaches and many water and sports activities. Balchik town is at about 9 km away, which makes the villa suitable for all-year round living.
The villa comprises of 3 floors. Ground floor combines a kitchen with dining area and lounge area. The well-equipped kitchen offers everything needed for your perfect meal. There are 2 refrigerators, oven with 4 hobs, el. kettle, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and kitchen utensils. Six seater dining set is situated in the dining area. Lounge area can accommodate up to 5 persons. There is also one shower-room situated on the ground floor.
First floor offers two twin bedrooms. Fully furnished, the rooms are equipped with air-conditioners. Each bedroom has en-suite shower-room. On this floor there is also a balcony with views towards Albena bay.
On the top floor you can find one double bedroom, equipped with lots of space and nice sea view. The bedroom is fully furnished with bed, bedside table, folding sofa with table, air-conditioning etc. It has been thought of the owner’s comfort with en-suite shower-room and lots of storage space for his belongings. The balcony on this floor will become your favourite place to enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the summer sea.
Outside area of the villa offers 8m x 4m private swimming pool. If you are a family with small children you will have the privilege of possessing pool protected fence. Also, the spacious patio and covered BBQ area will give you shade during the hot summer days and place to enjoy your dinner during the nights.
Big advantage of the property is the garage, where you can fit your car and avoid leaving it on the busy summer neighborhood streets.
For the golf lovers, on short drive from the villa by good road access you can reach three major golf courses: Thracian cliffs, Lighthouse and BlackSeaRama.
Location and Local Attractions
- Albena resort is the second biggest beach resort on the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It is famous with its 6 km long beach and many hotels situated right on the beach. During the summer there are many activities you can enjoy. From playing tennis, riding a horse and parachute jumping to fitness activities, aqua parks and pools and even paragliding. The night life offers plenty of bars and restaurants where going out with friends will be a great pleasure.
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than being raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes – the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of teh White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.
Selling prices of real estates in Bulgaria are in Euro. For your convenience, on our website you can check what the equivalent of the selling price is for the present day in both currencies – USD and GBP. This equivalent is calculated automatically and is bounded with the currency exchange rate for the specific day, therefore it may vary.