SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR MAY, JUNE AND SEPTEMBER 2018!
Villa Mirabell is an amazing villa with great location and stunning sea view. Mirabell is a villa to fall in love with, so look no further!
With extraordinary sweeping views to Albena resort and Balchik town, Villa Mirabell has one of the most outstanding villa locations in the entire North Black sea coast. On the left hand side you will enjoy the view to bay of Balchik town and the green hills above. On the right hand side is the second biggest resort on the North coast. If you stay long enough on the sunny balcony, you might have the chance to see the Black sea dolphins swimming in the sparkling waters.
The villa offers a combination of 3 bedrooms, each stylish and comfortably furnished and equipped with a double bed, sofa, wardrobe, dressing table and has a private shower room. The master bedroom, located on the whole top floor, has even a indoor Jacuzzi bath - for the honeymooners to enjoy more their seclusion. On the first floor are the other 2 spacious bedrooms located.
The huge ground floor living area perfectly combines a fully equipped open-plan kitchen area (refrigerator, oven, 4 el. hobs, microwave, toaster, el. kettle, dishwasher and a washing machine), a dining area with 6 seats and a cosy lounge with plasma TV and satellite channels, where you will spend the evenings, after the long lazy sunny days around the pool. The living area leads to the extensive veranda, where the swimming pool is situated.
Notes: Villa Mirabell is fully air-conditioned. Satellite TV available in the living room and the master bedroom. House security sistem available. Parking space for 2 - 3 cars on the street. BBQ available. The dimensions of the pool are 7 m in lenght, 4 m in width and 2 m in depth. For not such good swimmers, there are provided railings along the whole pool. 6 deck-chairs and 2 parasols provided. Please, bring your own beach or pool towels.
Changeover day: Flexible during summer season, according to the current availability.
Car hire: Recommended. Check this page for more information: http://bgrentals.com/Rent-A-Car.html
Location and Local Attractions
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between q926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes – the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of teh White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.