Villa Naomi is a property, built in 2006 year. With its great location on the top of Rogachevo hills, guests will be pleased with the relaxing balcony view over the green fields, spreading out just to the Black sea coast.
The villa itself is set out on 2 floors. The ground floor consists of a large living-room with kitchen, dining and lounge areas. Kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, el kettle for boiling water, dishwasher, all kitchen utensils. A dining table with 8 seats is located close to the kitchen area and ensures your cosy dining time. There is a shower-room combined with a WC, located on the ground floor and another separate lounge room. In a utility room, close to the shower-room on the ground floor you will find a washing machine with ironing board.
The staircase leads to the first floor, where at your disposal are 3 separate bedrooms - 1 master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and 2 twin bedrooms. For your convenience there is a separate shower-room. In a lounge room on the ground floor next to the living area, there is a comfortable single sofa bed located, on which one more guest could be accommodated. There are also two folding beds in the same room and that raise the sleeping capacity of the villa up to 9 people.
In the extensive private garden, the guest will enjoy a swimming pool with enclosed children section next to the garden arbour, from where they will overlook the green fields and the calming birds' songs. Around the garden barbecue you will spend nice evenings with your friends, while enjoying cooking and heart-to-heart talks.
Notes: Villa Naomi is fully air-conditioned. A small safe and house security system available. BBQ available. Wi-Fi available. One parking space in the yard. Option for parking 1 more car on the street. Please, bring your own beach or pool towels.
Changeover day: Flexible during summer season, according to the current availability.
Car hire: Recommended.
Location and Local Attractions
- The beautiful Albena resort is the second biggest beach resort on the North Black sea coast in Bulgaria. With its 17 tennis courses, a riding club with 30 horses and 2 arenas, 21 outdoor and an indoor pools, a yacht club, fitness centres, playgrounds for beach volleyball, bowling hall, a centre for paragliding, parachute jumps, plenty of restaurants and bars, Albena resort has a lot to offer for a full and completely vacation. The resort is situated only 30 km away from Bulgaria's sea capital Varna. It is remarkable for its 6-km long beach. It has 43 hotels (2 to 4 stars), situated at the very beach or at the picturesque hills with exciting views of the sea and the “Balata” National Reserve.
- Varna is Bulgaria's third largest city. It was an inhabited place even before the Greeks established the colony of Odessos there about 580 B.C. Later, under the Romans and their successors, the Slavs, Varna became a major port trading with Constantinople, Venice and Dubrovnik. Nowadays it is Bulgaria's main naval and commercial shipping port. It's also becoming a magnet for tourists, being adjacent to the coastal resorts of Golden Sands, St. Constantine and Albena. A university town, it is has a cosmopolitan atmosphere that will immediately impress visitors. Boulevards lined with 10th century buildings provide an attractive backdrop to the fashion shops and sophisticated cafe bars.
- Golden sands - the biggest summer resort on the North coast of Bulgaria with glorious scenery, wooded hillsides sweeping down to meet one of the world's most beautiful beaches and the blue sparkling sea. The beach is 3.5 km long and its width is up to 100 m in some places. With the average temperature of the air is 27° C and that of the water 24° C, Golden sands is the right place for sea- and sunbaths from May to October. Distanced only 18 km from Varna city and about 25 km from the internation airport, the resort offers great variety of entertainments for all ages - parents with children, youths, elderly.
- Aladja monastery. It is the most famous rock monastery at the Bulgarian Coast, one of the many monc cloisters, existed in 13-14 century.
- Dobrich. Due to its generous land, the area of Dobrich town is called the ‘Granary of Bulgaria’. Dobrich is the eighth most populated town in Bulgaria, being the centre of the historical region of Southern Dobrudja, and is located 30 km west of the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, not far from resorts such as Albena, Balchik, and Golden Sands. Some of the sights in Dobrich are the museum of Yordan Yovkov (great Bulgarian writer), the "Old town" of Dobrich with different handcraft workshops, the ruins of a Middle Ages settlement, the ancient necropolis and a big number of monuments.
- Baltata Forest Reserve. Very close to the resort (bordering "Albena" and stretching west to Kranevo Village) is one of the few dense forests, which have been preserved -Baltata preservation area or 197 hectare wildlife area. The forests of Baltata reserve are actually made up of many interesting habitats because of its proximity to the sea. Found in the reserve are deer, wild boar, red fox, steppe polecat, wood ducks, herons, falcons,etc. as well as numerous representative flora supported by this unique ecosystem. Visitation is encouraged but only with specially arranged tours and guides
- Kranevo holiday village with its remains of the ancient fortress used in Roman times and the Middle Ages is also located in very close proximity to Albena resort. Beside the fortress, the village is also attractive for its mineral springs. The coast between Albena and Kranevo is high and extremely picturesque with steep rocky formations.